• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo CS 620P WITH W/Bars (UPDATED)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Newer model 620 from this year. maybe 5 tanks through this one. asking $500 PHO. I will include 3 chains as well. 1 for a 20” bar and 2 for a 24” bar. Also include is a Stihl bar adapter. I WILL INCLUDE TWO 20'' BARS!! (1 Oregon power match and 1 Stihl rolloimatic es yellow) And most likely I can cover the shipping in the lower 48.
payment via paypal F&F0CA65993-D10A-45C1-8A86-DADFAA2EA654.jpeg9CF415AC-2FB0-48CE-AFFB-68CB5CE18320.jpeg341AB55E-A6E1-4E87-9A90-9267D0E1F8CC.jpeg8F45EBAC-A198-41B3-8CA8-B8CEB6D2C59B.jpeg

I decided to pass on the 7310. I went with a new 372xp instead. Mostly because of track record, parts availability, weight and they just work hard.
Maybe down the road I’ll get one.
10-4, I’m gonna pass on the 7310 too fir now. I’m gonna buy a ms462cm.

Two opinions.
I have gotten what i feel are pretty good deals on a couple saws off the saw forums lately, so things might just be slow right now.

Others have said there is not much real world performance difference between a 590/600 and a 620. I do not know, but i do know that in my area which is typically devoid of good saws i purchased a very nice lightly used 590 for $200, and there is a dirty 590 for sale at $200 asking that has been on for a couple weeks. Also if a 620 retails at 550, assume everyone on here is like well if i wait for echo day sale, that is 468 before tax or 500 after tax in my state. Yes you are including additional hardware, but there is no longer a warranty. I know personally if it were this close and i was going to buy one i would just go to the dealer to support the dealer and get the warranty.

Am I being unreasonable? Practically new saw, free shipping, bars and chains included!:oops: And...…. My wife may or may not think I sold this already?!?!?!?;):laugh::dumb2: JK
I feel your pain! I think there are a lot of saws available right now at low prices locally. I am seeing pretty nice stuff on CL and FB at the lowest prices I have seen in a while. In my area, there were 2 really solid looking 372's where asking price was 350-400 with bars and multiple chains. Someone had a NIB 372 for 600.00 last month. May also just be the holiday time and folks have spent their $$ already. I think your price is fair! GLWS!

I feel your pain! I think there are a lot of saws available right now at low prices locally. I am seeing pretty nice stuff on CL and FB at the lowest prices I have seen in a while. In my area, there were 2 really solid looking 372's where asking price was 350-400 with bars and multiple chains. Someone had a NIB 372 for 600.00 last month. May also just be the holiday time and folks have spent their $$ already. I think your price is fair! GLWS!
Wow!!! Those are steals for 372s!!!!! Like you said, tough time of year for saw sales probably. I was thinking that throwing in shipping and extras would be an incentive, and not to pay sales tax for most.

I passed on a clean 372 last year at $400. New 24” bar and chain locally, it just didn’t impress me. I was looking for the next saw up from my 590. I thought about your 620 but I’ll hold out for that 462 I mentioned earlier. I think you’re priced right but I’m sure the warranty thing is what gets some people. Had I known the differences from the start I would’ve bought the 620 but I can’t complain about the 590 as I paid $320 for it new.

Back