• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo CS 620P WITH W/Bars (UPDATED)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the Portland area. TONS of nib cs590s. Cheapest I've seen is 170 on OfferUp. All the NIB cs590s I'm fairly certain are missing from Home Depot's inventory.
The local HD near me was "missing" 9 Echo saws last summer, they acting like, oh well, it happens all the time. It was a good thing for me, because then I found the Echo/Husqvarna Dealer 5 miles from my house. He got broken into also, but I don't know how much stuff they got away with. I have been watching CL and FB for his stuff.

The local HD near me was "missing" 9 Echo saws last summer, they acting like, oh well, it happens all the time. It was a good thing for me, because then I found the Echo/Husqvarna Dealer 5 miles from my house. He got broken into also, but I don't know how much stuff they got away with. I have been watching CL and FB for his stuff.
That sucks....

Yeah, that's why I don't buy NIB saws off the internet. Especially when they have a picture that has 15 brand new saws. You never know where they came from, and why would anyone legitimately sell a NIB $100 cheaper than retail price. May just be my job background (retired now), but I trust my gut feelings.

Yeah, that's why I don't buy NIB saws off the internet. Especially when they have a picture that has 15 brand new saws. You never know where they came from, and why would anyone legitimately sell a NIB $100 cheaper than retail price. May just be my job background (retired now), but I trust my gut feelings.
Makes complete sense.

Back