Echo PPT 2620 Power Pruner Tuning Issues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flexwingman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I've got a new PPT 2620 Power Pruner or pole saw. Looking for the tool that I need to adjust the hi speed needle. It appears to be a form of the micro d style. I'm very familiar with all the Echo limiters, needle types, and adjustment tools out there. This one is running very rich. It has a rev limiter and I know the difference between four stroking and the limiter cutting in. Has anyone figured this model out yet. I bought a new carb just to use in order to get or make a tool that works. Nothing is fitting so far. I own a tree felling company and just want my equipment to run correctly.

I've got a new PPT 2620 Power Pruner or pole saw. Looking for the tool that I need to adjust the hi speed needle. It appears to be a form of the micro d style. I'm very familiar with all the Echo limiters, needle types, and adjustment tools out there. This one is running very rich. It has a rev limiter and I know the difference between four stroking and the limiter cutting in. Has anyone figured this model out yet. I bought a new carb just to use in order to get or make a tool that works. Nothing is fitting so far. I own a tree felling company and just want my equipment to run correctly.
Check your inbox for carb manual and carb tool bulletin.

Great info, thanks so much. I've actually called Echo and was told that they cannot even talk about carb adjustments to a customer because of regulations.

Latest posts

Back