Edge and Engine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I heard they aren't doing internet sales anymore. It's a shame, they had great service and were my go-to for Shindaiwa parts.

I dealt w/them about six months ago when they told me they were going to cease internet sales. But...they will deal w/customers that call them on the phone. Seems parts are still available from them, just not over the internet. If you have their tx you might give them a try. They've been very good in the past and still have the same parts but have become too busy in the store to deal w/the internet. Odd perhaps but the one kid doing it was seemingly swamped. They're still there though. Give them a call and maybe they can help you. Worth a call...

Bit of a bummer actually. The "other" guys who would send to Australia stuff up 90% of overseas freight quotes/costs and they are now in the "too hard" basket...

They've been a great source for Shindaiwa parts and information. Hopefully they'll be around for a long time. I'm going to miss the internet service.

Dolmar themselves have been going through some drastic parts availability problem in the last year.

Latest posts

Back