Edge & Engine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I ordered parts late Saturday evening and I see they were delivered to me in Western Oregon this afternoon.
How good is that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered a couple of times and they even get the stuff to Canada fast. Good people.

E & E are good people!

I usually get my stuff from them within a day or two -
BUT I cheat; I live about 400 miles south-east of them :tongue2:

E & E are good people!

I usually get my stuff from them within a day or two -
BUT I cheat; I live about 400 miles south-east of them :tongue2:

I pm'ed them a time or two and made a thread here regarding some Echo's and they responded all the time. Def. give props to them.:cheers:

Yeah, I was going to say they are slipping just to get a rise out of Kyle, but I don't want to ruin a good thing:clap:

I've ordered many times from them and even when items are back-ordered, they arrive sooner than I expect!

Top notch service all the time! :rock:

Agree!

Ordered from them a couple times for Shindaiwa parts, great service and speedy delivery.

Highly recommended!! :clap:

They sure are a first class operation. Everything I have ordered from them has been here in 2-3 days, and every question I have asked them has been answered quickly. I can actually get parts from them faster and cheaper than I can from our local Dolmar dealer.

Absolutely awesome guys to deal with. I bought a Shindaiwa speed feed string trimmer head and it was a great experience with fast shipping. It was for my dad for fathers day, but the bad part is his 27 year old trimmer was stolen two weeks later :bang:

I will definitely be dealing with edge and engine again :msp_wink:

I walked into E&E a few months ago and Kyle is such a nice guy. Nice mutt too. My daughter went to college nearby but tranferred this year and so it goes.

His parts are a lot cheaper than the local dealers in my part of NY. I will be buying here in the future.

From when I got off the main road in his town, to his store ( a few miles) I counted 17 pick up trucks, including the 1 in his driveway. Not one car. I love rural America...

Fast

I just ordered a Fast Tach from E&E for the new Echo CS 600. I live in Melbourne Australia Ill let ya know how long it takes and how the saw is once I try it out :smile2:

Last edited:
Doug, you're new here. Welcome to our late night (in the US) spammer problem. They usually cut a quote out of someone on the first page of a thread to make it look legit, post 8 or 9 posts in short order, and have links to spam in their threads (that the software usually blocks, and you can't see unless you know how to look for it), and are usually from "London", "New York", or "United States".

I wish you the best of luck with your E & E order. Here in the US, there's no mail order outfit better than Kyle and his crew. Fast service, reasonable shipping prices, and if you can't find it on their site, call and they will do everything in their power to help out. My favorite AS sponsor to do business with so far.

Doug, you're new here. Welcome to our late night (in the US) spammer problem. They usually cut a quote out of someone on the first page of a thread to make it look legit, post 8 or 9 posts in short order, and have links to spam in their threads (that the software usually blocks, and you can't see unless you know how to look for it), and are usually from "London", "New York", or "United States".

I wish you the best of luck with your E & E order. Here in the US, there's no mail order outfit better than Kyle and his crew. Fast service, reasonable shipping prices, and if you can't find it on their site, call and they will do everything in their power to help out. My favorite AS sponsor to do business with so far.

Thanks Steve, Rick appreciate the info.

Latest posts

Back