Exploded View for Echo CS-670

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjdtexan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can view and exploded view of the Echo CS-670 chainsaw?

Thank You in advance

I have this saw, I use it for felling cottonwoods. It's a SOB to change bars and chains, I have a 20" and a 27" bar. I bought it from a tree care guy who had it for a backup felling saw, almost new for $200 cash.

A few weeks ago we dropped a three foot thick dead cottonwood and my buddy used it to cut his 360 out, his wedge slipped. His superior attitude changed as soon as he laid the 670 into the stinky cottonwood. Surprised the heck out of him.

I know that folks here despise Echos, but this saw is great for the half dozen big cottonwoods that I drop and buck yearly, a farm tool. No problems in 6 years, always starts quick and easily, I just use treated stihl mix and drain and fog the engine in the fall.

For the price and value Echo is one of the most underated saws out there. Rarely do you hear of them ever blowing up. Sure, they don't cut as fast, but they are very dependable.

I've run different models, just prefer the German lines better.

Dependable, powerful and fast enough in my opinion. My 680 w/ 24" bar went right through burning oak logs after a controlled burn yesterday without any hitch at all. Those that bash just haven't run any well-tuned Echo saws.

had to add my 2 cents,,,,,my 530 is muffler modded and tuned,,,,it will out cut my neighbors 60cc stihl:chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back