Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, been windy all day here. . . It should help push the fires around some. :cry:

Right now it is pushing dust, dry leaves, dry grass and dry needles all over the place. Still carrying plenty of smoke too, but that is nothing new. It has been so smokey around here that all a fellow had to do enjoy some Tillamook smoked chedder cheese, was to eat regular cheese slowly. It is smoked by the time it gets to your mouth.

Mr. HE:cool:

It was blowin like crazy here in Moscow lil over an hour ago. Was rockin the trailer lol

We got it now. (Wahas)

Normally wind like this leads a storm in and we get some rain within a couple of hours. Not this time. Looks like I'll still have time to finish the new roof.

Mr. HE:cool:

Snow right above my place overnight. . . That'll help quell the fires that are 4,000' and above.

We got frost. I guess my tomato crop is ruined. Let me see, I got 4 this year so they are 50 cent tomatoes.

You need to make a hoop house this spring, it'll let you get a crop of $0.02 tomatoes. And whatever else you want to grow in there.

Hey Canada, you can have your gift back. No more snow until at least November eh :laugh:

10312.jpg

Aye Mang, how's things, haven't barked at you in a while
damn wind last night damn near blew the roof off the hog shed

Just a pic of me posing by a big Doug Fir up on the Wenatchee River just north of Lake Wenatchee in Washington. I did not have my D tape to measure it but my guess its was at least 9 feet through. There were quite a few lumkins up this road and I figured they were left for a reason as this looked like some easy tractor ground.

just wondering why no one said anything about my semi slopping super gunning cut on the one spar. :rolleyes2: :laugh:
attachment.php

Back