Family Effort

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23putts

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Big storm came through last Friday. Dropped a lot of oak trees at the parents house. Kept us busy all weekend. Cut, split, and hauled seven rank, looks like there is close to ten more to go.

Here are some pics of the biggest one. Still hacking away at this baby.

My wife, there in the black, has been noted as "The World's Best Wood Splitter Lever Operator!"

Last edited:
Looks like a 041 you are using.Great saw, I love mine.

That saw is my dad's old farmboss. Its over 30 years old and runs like a beast. I prefer to lug around my 025 all day. Not as much power, but it doesn't wear me out after an hour of cutting.

Off the subject a bit, but I got a question...How do you post a picture that will show up without having to click on a link? I like reading threads and the picture being right there. Is there a certain file attachment I need to save it as?

Off the subject a bit, but I got a question...How do you post a picture that will show up without having to click on a link? I like reading threads and the picture being right there. Is there a certain file attachment I need to save it as?
I have said this before and I mean it...If I can do it ANYBODY can do it! I use http://photobucket.com/ to upload my pictures. Then simply copy and paste the IMG code here in your reply. Like this:

helping.jpg

Trust me man, it's easy. I will help you step by step if you need it.

I attached the photos into the post, then clicked on each attachment one at a time. They would open up in a new browser to view with the address I could copy and paste.

Thanks for the help!:givebeer:

Lots of wood to collect

Drove north to Stockton today.. I was surprised at just how many trees were down from Friday. I'm planning on getting out by weekend to collect some of the stuff that's been dropped.

I'm southwest of Springfield.. anybody else going to be out working on cleanup this weekend?

Nice pics!

Back