• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Farmi 351 (maine)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Got a farmi 351 logging winch. She' a little rough around the edges but the prices is right.

It's located in Monmouth Maine 04259

I will have some pics soon.

I figured it will get more views here, its more or less a chainsaw accessory. Maybe I should cross post it.

I figured it will get more views here, its more or less a chainsaw accessory. Maybe I should cross post it.
Probably, but it bumps saws others have for sale, including yours which is why there are multiple areas in the TP. Besides if it was in the right area it would be at the top longer and may get more views that way.
Nice try on the accessory lol.

Just add a saw to the add and sell as a package deal. I'm sure you have a few that would be more than sufficient to cut along side this winch. Lol

Easy there chippy, just offering up a winch for sale. No need to the panties bunched, plus saws ain't selling worth a **** anyway.

Do you have an Alias as Teacherman?

What Do Mainer’s Dew in the Winter?

Sorry to get a little defensive. Just seemed like you were getting a little fussy about the location of my post. I must read it wrong, my bad.

Sorry to get a little defensive. Just seemed like you were getting a little fussy about the location of my post. I must read it wrong, my bad.
Apology accepted.
I wouldn't say I was getting fussy, just saying there is a place for it.
Also as I said before if you would have listed it there then it would have been at the top for much longer and therefore it would have been seen by everyone who opened the TP homepage.
I've got a uniforest, but from the research I've done the farmi seems to be superior. I'm not driving out to take a look, I'd buy a used one in almost new condition(as mine is all beat up) or new, even though very little goes wrong with them if anything.

Too bad it's not bigger, my brother was looking for one. His tractor is around 80hp I want to say (1970s International)

Latest posts

Back