Favorite Saw and favorite food

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some of the more popular Husky, Stihl, & Dolmar non strato, pro chainsaws and I like which ever one I happen to be using. I have more 372's than anything else though.

As far as food, I happen to like whatever I'm eating as long as it tastes like it's supposed to. I usually have to eat what the other half decides to fix or what she bought for me to fix for myself as the seven kids grew up and moved away years ago. The menu varies as to what's on sale and in-season.

I have a fondness for BBQ pork but only fix it occasionally.

As much as I like strawberry pie, and one gets to thinking you could live on it forever, it grows old in a hurry when that's all you have to eat.

Nothing like a big plate of Pinto beans with some cured hog jowl pieces, corn bread, and baby green onions. Or maybe 50/50 turnip - Mustard greens and chipped bacon mixed together with a little balsamic vinegar and white cornbread? -- Don't forget the iced tea.

I could go on and on . . .

Variety is the spice of life. Enjoy

I have some of the more popular Husky, Stihl, & Dolmar non strato, pro chainsaws and I like which ever one I happen to be using. I have more 372's than anything else though.

As far as food, I happen to like whatever I'm eating as long as it tastes like it's supposed to. I usually have to eat what the other half decides to fix or what she bought for me to fix for myself as the seven kids grew up and moved away years ago. The menu varies as to what's on sale and in-season.

I have a fondness for BBQ pork but only fix it occasionally.

As much as I like strawberry pie, and one gets to thinking you could live on it forever, it grows old in a hurry when that's all you have to eat.

Nothing like a big plate of Pinto beans with some cured hog jowl pieces, corn bread, and baby green onions. Or maybe 50/50 turnip - Mustard greens and chipped bacon mixed together with a little balsamic vinegar and white cornbread? -- Don't forget the iced tea.

I could go on and on . . .

Variety is the spice of life. Enjoy

I like collard greens with bacon, vinegar and just a touch of sugar, dam i b hungry now

I think My new to me X-torque 372xpw is my new favorite saw. With a little port work she is alot stronger than my hot rod old skool 372...

how about some beef tips and gravy with onions and mushrooms and then some perogies and onions on the side?

83618D8D-A369-4446-9133-711A152EAA13-946-000002DAD303E005.jpg

I think My new to me X-torque 372xpw is my new favorite saw. With a little port work she is alot stronger than my hot rod old skool 372...

how about some beef tips and gravy with onions and mushrooms and then some perogies and onions on the side?

83618D8D-A369-4446-9133-711A152EAA13-946-000002DAD303E005.jpg

Thats about the coolest post here, when I started this thread I didnt even think about putting up a photo of the two.

got to be my 200T or the MS660 not sure

The food is definitely
My Shrimp/Pork Chops in Garlic sauce cooked with peas, cherry peppers
served with Spanish rice and baked potato chips on the side. An a pitcher of Homemade sangria

Flan and a glass good scotch/bourbon for desert...

Now that's a freaken meal

I'm thinking MS360 Pro and chili cheese dogs with fries and a coke! Guess I better get to burnin some calories cutting wood so I can go eat!!

Latest posts

Back