Fire up the #### spreader!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is nice to be able to see from one end of the farm to the other without being in an airplane. There are a few guys out chisel plowing, we have about 200 acres to do but it is still to dern cold and the ground just ain't fit in our opinion.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the likes everyone - I think I just became a full member. Since I am old , how do I become a senior member? :msp_confused:

you have to be older than dirt to become a senior member or at least remember when it was first made.:hmm3grin2orange:
seriously i think its how many posts u do. like 100.this will be a good forumkeep posting.

you have to be older than dirt to become a senior member or at least remember when it was first made.:hmm3grin2orange:
seriously i think its how many posts u do. like 100.this will be a good forumkeep posting.

Typical farmer wishing.

Somebody start a farmer joke forum. I know a couple. I know one thing, if you are gonna grow any kind of garden, the first thing is you better have a sense of humor.

Yukon Gold taters, beets, snow peas, and spinach all in the ground. Game on, from here on!!
Tomatoes, squash, cukes, okra have to wait until late April.

I just put my Yukon golds in the ground last week , beside some Kennebec's 1st time for the gold we'll see how they do. Termite

Back