Fire up the #### spreader!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second set of tines on the BCS. At one time, I had an old Rototiller brand walk-behind which was a two-stroke. There's very little today built like that old 1940's? Rototiller.

Old and New

This was last years borrowed tiller.

man+tiller.jpg

This is this years tiller that my son bought me. The reverse tines rock!

till.jpg

evujuvaq.jpg

dutujeve.jpg

Did someone say #### spreader?

The first 7500 gallons out of the spring, about 1.5 million gallons to go before planting....

evujuvaq.jpg

dutujeve.jpg

The first 7500 gallons out of the spring, about 1.5 million gallons to go before planting....

pig s##t i hate the smell of pig s##t.i can handle any other kind but pig s##t. closest pig farm is 7 miles away and i know when their cleanin out the pit. i can smell it just lookin at the pictures. nice lookin spreader though.:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
evujuvaq.jpg

dutujeve.jpg

Tell me you close the window.

I suppose it doesn't make that much of a difference. Always been able to tell if equipment has been on a hog farm, even after refurbishment at the dealer.

Tell me you close the window.

I suppose it doesn't make that much of a difference. Always been able to tell if equipment has been on a hog farm, even after refurbishment at the dealer.

What do you mean hog farms stink?

Just worried about the dust.;)

That's why one local farm pulls their 4800 gallon #### spreader with a 9500 series JD in March...

Usually his tires on the tank are not rolling, they are pushing mud:ices_rofl:

Then he wonders why he can't grow crops and no one lets him put #### on their land

That's why one local farm pulls their 4800 gallon #### spreader with a 9500 series JD in March...

Usually his tires on the tank are not rolling, they are pushing mud:ices_rofl:

Then he wonders why he can't grow crops and no one lets him put #### on their land

People think its no big deal. I spread turkey ash for a guy last spring with our spinner/floater. Set the conveyor up so the trucks (live bottom conveyor) can back in from the road, nice wide driveway, easy. Come back from spreading a load to find the last truck set up on the other side. No tracks over there before this, hes truck number seven. Tells me I should have placed the conveyor somewhere else, its kinda soft. And that he could barely get around the conveyor, why would somebody park it there?

Last time he hauled to me. Couple pictures to his boss with WTF? under them and then "Never again" under the truck door pic.

What the hell is turkey ash?

And I think you had one of our old drivers.

I did look behind me and saw nothing.

Then I looked way way down, and there you were.

You saw nothing because your ass blocks the mirrors, and yes I'm down here. Just not way way down, that would the hamburglar from the PAS.

What the hell is turkey ash?

And I think you had one of our old drivers.

Ashes From Poultry Manure Proving To Be A Good Source of Fertilizer for Corn and Soybean Farmers | Crop Chemicals content from Corn and Soybean Digest

Turkey litter is either spread fresh, composted, or hauled to the plant out at Benson and burned for energy. then its crushed and trucked back to farmers for fertilizer.

Yes, there is money in it. Cargil has stuck there mitts in it now big time, and they don't do things like that unless there is money involved. The number of birds has dropped heavily due to feed prices, and the big boys are consolidating their hold on any and all income sources.

Thats fine, until they come out with #### like turkey bacon.

View attachment 288666

The two rides I spent most of the spring/summer/fall in last year, the fertilizer tender is now down the road.

Last edited:
I tried turkey bacon once. Actually twice, the first time and the last time.

You wouldn't think the manure would have any value left in it after its burnt. Who knew?

So the fly ash we put in concrete is fly poop? That's a lot of flies somewhere.

Back