Fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Warshington got hit pretty bad this year. I'm actually fairly surprised I didn't get called over.

I got 10 days so far, 4 in Idaho and 6 in MT. We had Canuckistan poo all over us now, so we're cool and wet. Without a warmer/drier September October, fire season is pretty much over for me.

Old Farmer's Almanac is saying a warm spring and dry summer next year, so maybe then?

Here's a pic of our 2 falling mods, I'm the guy on the far left. Sam ('Rounder' on here) is to my left, he was my cut'n pard.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408728092209.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408728092209.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 56
Nope. Don't want earthquakes.

There is a distant rumbling going on in the east of here. I hope that a doghair patch of poorly growing lodgepole gets hit and fries. It was once a great huckleberry patch.
Please, please, please....

So do the state and private landholders. Stoltze is one if our last surviving mills. Now, in part because of the terrorist Judge Malloy, they're laying off 10 employees -- & cutting the hours of the rest.

I have family and friends that count on the mill fir a paycheck. The mill has posted "log shortage" for the reason for the layoffs. Many of you have been here. . . We ain't short on logs.

We are however, short on judges and politicians willing to do the right thing. But then who would the greenies pay off?

It might get salvaged if the Karuks were assured of being able to get the contracts. Otherwise, they'll be against it, unless the relationship between tribe and others has improved.

Latest posts

Back