first saw in months

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope i was chomping at the bit LOL....gotta hit the store beer and food......looking forward to the next video....:givebeer:

ok,,, here you go midgets,,,,, the 1st part is small stuff the 2nd part is buried in an elm log,,,,, it still has the factory chain on it,, I think with a good chain,, which I have some,, it will cut a lot better,, it does have very good throttle response and kind of torquey

does that blower have a carb thats non adjustable? i have the echo pb 251 and it has the cat but no adjustment on the carb except the hidden jet under the brass fitting
under the primer bulb or on top there is a tiny black plug to remove it heat your smallest screwdriver with a lighter and when it is hot press it into the plug let it set for a minute then pull the plug out and you should have access to the h speed mixture screw

ok,,, here you go midgets,,,,, the 1st part is small stuff the 2nd part is buried in an elm log,,,,, it still has the factory chain on it,, I think with a good chain,, which I have some,, it will cut a lot better,, it does have very good throttle response and kind of torquey

nice job scott happy to see you back at it.......that lil saw was getting it.... i bet it will do better with a different chain as well......my lil echo's like vxl

under the primer bulb or on top there is a tiny black plug to remove it heat your smallest screwdriver with a lighter and when it is hot press it into the plug let it set for a minute then pull the plug out and you should have access to the h speed mixture screw

i knew where it was at could not see the screw at all so there is a plug.....so once you access it you can mod the muffler and back it off to richen it up .... then a lil forward? i tune my saws in wood now.... my old blower i just backed it out till it dogged it then screwed it in just till it smoothed out.....i will have to get to the screw and drill out the muffler on one and see how she does... thanks.... PS once its set do you have to do anything so the screw stays set?

Scott you will probably like that saw and keep it for what you'd have in it. l have the makita 23cc TH (echo), its a model not on US shelves but vitually the same as the 260T and these little saws are great for what they are intended for. Sure l have a 200t/201rh and they are great but the echo saws are good saws. My liitle 5lb echo is the ONLY two cycle OPE product that l can regulary start on the first pull! Don't let the saw bashers get to you...that echo will prolly outlast a th from the big 2.

i knew where it was at could not see the screw at all so there is a plug.....so once you access it you can mod the muffler and back it off to richen it up .... then a lil forward? i tune my saws in wood now.... my old blower i just backed it out till it dogged it then screwed it in just till it smoothed out.....i will have to get to the screw and drill out the muffler on one and see how she does... thanks.... PS once its set do you have to do anything so the screw stays set?
the screw will not go anywhere the cover over it was to keep people from messing with the carb adjustments

What!!!!!!! No Earthquake.... You might possibly have more of the emu legs than Randy.:laugh: Nice little saw though.

Sawtroll......calling sawtroll.:laugh:

Hey where's your ppe?:D

Yeah you suck.I cant find any top handles.was going to get one of the redmax top handles but seen that it was made in china so I passed.

Sawtroll......calling sawtroll.:laugh:

Hey where's your ppe?:D

Yeah you suck.I cant find any top handles.was going to get one of the redmax top handles but seen that it was made in china so I passed.
you didn't see my white chaps,,, they just cover my ankles:),, this is the first time i have run across one at this price,, everyone i have found top handle and regular they have been asking new prices

well it runs good so i dumped out the motor oil out of the oiler tank,,, glad it wasn't used motor oil and filled it up with my brand,,,, fits good in the trucks tool box,,, will be making some money with it tomorrow

Latest posts

Back