Fixing up and redoing some saws…anyone have these warning stickers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcclain210

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Bringing an old ms362cm and 261cm back to life and fixing them up nice. Picked them up dirt cheap and cleaned them up. All the labels were stripped off of them. Just trying to get them back to original. I guess its a hobby of mine. Anyways I found everything online except for these decals. Does anyone know if I can order these at a stihl dealer or does anyone have them on hand they would sell? Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_0343.png
    IMG_0343.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Bringing an old ms362cm and 261cm back to life and fixing them up nice. Picked them up dirt cheap and cleaned them up. All the labels were stripped off of them. Just trying to get them back to original. I guess its a hobby of mine. Anyways I found everything online except for these decals. Does anyone know if I can order these at a stihl dealer or does anyone have them on hand they would sell? Thanks!!
They are FREE from you Stihl dealer. You should find the part number on the original sticker.

Back