Footwear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Scarpa Trilolet GTX and find them great. They fit my wide foot, unlike alot of the Italian narrow shoes you often get.

Just used them for a week, deadwooding 22 ashes. A bit cold when I was down on the ground walking around in the snow, but nice as soon as I got up. And they kept dry all the time (unlike the rest of me), even though we had rain 2 of the days.

Scarpa Vibram. Great footlocking climbing boot, think it was made for mountain approach. Suits a narrow foot.

check out Winners or the stores that you get the name brands for less money. Something about ordering boots online don't sound good to me. Or Marks work ware. Hey you get a warrantee

My 'Roo's' were stinking after a weekend concreting in the Garden, and I bought an emergency pair of boots from Walmart this morning. Ozark Trail 'Putty' they are the most awesome grippy boot. I've being walking up walls all day. $28.50!!

I was going to use them for a day only, but now I like 'em! I'll let you know how long they last.

Timberland Pro steel toe hiking boots. About $85.00 at Sears. Light and comfortable, but heavy enough for my Kleins on short spike climbs.

Latest posts

Back