For sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccicora

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
For sale 3120, 021

3120 Hotsaw runs on Gas and up to 20% nitro. Includes 1 chain for either(with 19.5” Bar or 24" bar) with bar, and pipe. Ran it with a 11 pin sprocket up to a 24” bar. Vary reliable saw. $1100

021 stroker gas/ light work saw. 35+cc’s runs good and strong for small saw. Have used it for liming up oak without any issues and have cut fire wood blocks up to 10”. Has a new jug that is ported. Nice light saw for somebody who does not want to carry the extra weight. $210

Also have a 395 that I may sell if price is right. It has less than 5 tanks through it. Strong saw.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
I took the 021 crank and square filed it back into the parts bin. The I found a practicaly new crank off an 025 and used that. I like the 25's crank better because it is double lobed and just beefyer..... now you should be able to figure out the cc's.

Thanks,
Chris

Sthilman, who built the 3120 ? and has it run in any competition ? Jon

The saw has run 3 yrs of competitions on the open mod class. Last year when I ran it I could finish top 10 in all but the big shows. In the small shows I did pull out a 4th at one mostly 6,7,8's. Although, most shows I run, it is run what you brung so that includes Bikesaws, Rotaxes and Wacky Fuel saws like i run now.
The saw was originaly built by Ken Dunn. After the first yr we did some updating. Then I did some refining to get more from the saw for the smaller wood we run in.

Some pics. This is the 3120. I have a carb kit for it and after Deer season is over I'll put it together.

Last edited:
EBay numbers:

Husqvarna 3120 Gas/Nitro Hotsaw Item number: 4350931478

Stihl 021 saw with 16" bar New jug and piston Item number: 4350932479

I still have the 021 ($130) plus shipping. And the 3120 Hotsaw ($1100 plus shipping) is just a muffler saw for now, I sold the pipe off it.
Later,
Chris

Back