Forum Update - Love it or Hate it .....??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well ....??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didnt say anything to you, but I swear if i ever see you at a gtg, I will stomp a mudhole in that candy azz of yours........Believe it!

Come on now....this whole internet arguing is retarded i promise. Ive stirred the pot made enemies on just about every diesel site, im banned from one as well. One thing i learned is internet arguing is pointless. Altho some sites do have a "click" and if you dont fit in you are basically sharkbait. There are alot of "wannabe tough guys" on the enet, but in person the are fat as hell, never been in a fight, or is around 15 of his good friends. Trust me i know from experience how tough the enet badazzs are.

Im not just talking to just you, but im talking to everyone that is arguing and saying they have a better life then the other. Its pointless guys just ignore each other its alot easier trust me.

Now back on subject, the site format sucks.....

If it ain't broke----

why the $%^& did you try to "fix" it? It really is a pain to deal with, as opposed to the great, old forum design. I'll get used to it, if I have to, but it is nowhere as eye-friendly as the original forum. I probably won't stop by here as much as I used to. An explanation of why you felt compelled to mess with a successful board would be nice.

I'll be honest, either AS goes back to something similar to the original format, or else they lost one member.

This format ####ing sucks!

I hate the new format and will whine all I want. I also really wish you guys would play nice and leave wives/husbands/fighting/retirement etc etc etc. out of it. Holy Cabin Fever Batman! The way you guys are behaving, you'd think Brad started another saw building thread.

Come on now....this whole internet arguing is retarded i promise. Ive stirred the pot made enemies on just about every diesel site, im banned from one as well. One thing i learned is internet arguing is pointless. Altho some sites do have a "click" and if you dont fit in you are basically sharkbait. There are alot of "wannabe tough guys" on the enet, but in person the are fat as hell, never been in a fight, or is around 15 of his good friends. Trust me i know from experience how tough the enet badazzs are.

Im not just talking to just you, but im talking to everyone that is arguing and saying they have a better life then the other. Its pointless guys just ignore each other its alot easier trust me.

I hear ya , but i dang well say what I mean. Thats all I know to tell ya. I dont pretend to be anything, I just told him what would would happen, now if you wanna stir it some more go ahead, but the fact is I didnt say anything to him......

I hear ya , but i dang well say what I mean. Thats all I know to tell ya. I dont pretend to be anything, I just told him what would would happen, now if you wanna stir it some more go ahead, but the fact is I didnt say anything to him......

I was just using your post to be an example as i stated.

And trust me Clay, you dont know me. Im not sayin Im a bad azz or anything I just by God told him what would happen.....Point is your experiences do not include me. Plus, I really dont need your advice, I can handle myself.....Dont take that the wrong way, I was just takin up for myself....

First all you guys do is gripe about how slow the old one was... now you gripe about EVERYTHING about the new one. get a grip... It's here... live with it.

Gary

They fixed that issue but then decided to not fix the Tradin' Post section.

As for the new site the man said they were workin on it sifting through responses and acting accordingly. Give them a chance, they are just tryin to make it better. It may take a little while but they are tryin......

And trust me Clay, you dont know me. Im not sayin Im a bad azz or anything I just by God told him what would happen.....Point is your experiences do not include me. Plus, I really dont need your advice, I can handle myself.....Dont take that the wrong way, I was just takin up for myself....

Who is stirring the pot?!?!?! LMAO

Its all good there is a few us in the world like ourselves. But mostly its all bs when it comes to the enet tough guys.

back on track this format sucks!

Who is stirring the pot?!?!?! LMAO

Its all good there is a few us in the world like ourselves. But mostly its all bs when it comes to the enet tough guys.

back on track this format sucks!

LOL! I guess you missed the part where I said i was sorry....hehehe..no worries Clay.

First all you guys do is gripe about how slow the old one was... now you gripe about EVERYTHING about the new one. get a grip... It's here... live with it.

Gary

Dude, you cannot come up with a single example in the last six yrs I griped about the site being slow, maybe my connection, but not this site.

And now, you damm betcha, this site sucks!
Or at least the format does.

Back