• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy (FOUND) Stihl 084 HD Filter Setup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Piste

Mr. Piste

ArboristSite Lurker
Hey, everyone!

I'm looking for a NOS or good used condition Stihl 084 HD filter setup. I know NOS might is a bit of a high order, but I'm very curious to see if I can find one. Can't wait to see what's out there!

Mr. Piste

Mr. Piste

ArboristSite Lurker
I should also add that I have an HT-1A carb, which doesn't seem to have what looks to be an intellicarb feature on the metering side. A lot of the HD setups I've seen pictures of seem to have a slot for this. Do I need to switch carbs, or is there a setup that doesn't have the extra slot?

Mr. Piste

Mr. Piste

ArboristSite Lurker
Nevermind my last question, I figured it out; looks like there is a non-slotted version (that must be the one that I need). Could also mod a slotted one.

Really, no one has one of these setups on hand? I've seen a couple come up for sale on here in the past and thought that there might be more out there. I'm willing to pay a fair price for one if anyone has one.

Mr. Piste

Mr. Piste

ArboristSite Lurker
Expect to pay over a hundred Last one I bought on here was beat up cracked and repaired and cost almost that but I like it so it was worth it
Yeah, I wasn't sure what might be out there as far as condition goes, but, like I said, I'd pay good for one in nice condition. I was more trying to keep in line with the condition of my saw, but good used condition is fine.

Latest posts