Free Stihl bar and chain (new)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastryguyhawaii

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
My table sales are taking off and my new 660 is waiting at the dealer which puts me in a good mood. My MS 270 came with a 20" Rolomatic bar and chain which I have no use for. It's .325 pitch and .063 gauge. I want to give it to someone who could really use. I would prefer you use for your own use so tell me what you would run it on. I hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I will even pay for the shipping as I don't want anything for it. PM me and I will post who I send it to.
Thanks,
Jeff

Super cool offer, only wish I didn't take such good care of mine!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That realy cool of you to do something like this. You know all good deeds will be paid back in life.

Your a good Man Jeff! I can't use it but it's a nice gesture.:clap:
What are table sales? As in selling off tables (pastry) or selling tables (woodworking).:greenchainsaw:

Sometimes it really makes me feel good to visit this place.

What a very kind and generous offer. I am sure you will find someone who both really needs the bar and chain and will have a genuine appreciation for what they are getting.

Thanks for showing us that there are still some Good Samaritans.

Your a good Man Jeff! I can't use it but it's a nice gesture.:clap:
What are table sales? As in selling off tables (pastry) or selling tables (woodworking).:greenchainsaw:

I'm selling the tables I started making a few months ago. I've posted pics of a couple. I'm actually having a hard time deciding who to give the bar and chain to. I will decide later tonight.

I'm selling the tables I started making a few months ago. I've posted pics of a couple. I'm actually having a hard time deciding who to give the bar and chain to. I will decide later tonight.

I would love to see some more pictures of your tables. I showed the other pictures to my wife and she said they were beautiful.

After much deliberation I've decided to send the bar & chain to Cedarkerf's Mrs. for her 026. You have to admire a lady that cuts her own wood to make log furniture. I would like to thank all that PM'd me. It would have gone to good use with any of you. I kind of feel bad I don't have more to give away. And thanks for all the nice comments. I appreciate it.
Jeff

Pay It Forward

Pay It Forward is the name of an old thread, a sticky actually, where AS members offered to other AS members items for free. The idea was not to expect anything in return (other than shipping cost), or claim & accept an item that somebody else really needed.

It worked out pretty well. Most folks waited a while to see if another member asked for an item first, & even then folks would pass on it if someone else had a greater need.

I did a search, but didn't find the thread/sticky.

Thank you Patryguy

It will be a nice surprise for her she loves to use her saw she is just so adorable watching her cut and very creative. She lived in Hilo for 5 years back in the 80s. It will be in a good home.
A most generous offer Thank You.
attachment.php

Cuttin with her 260 pro
attachment.php

Takin a shot with my 066

After much deliberation I've decided to send the bar & chain to Cedarkerf's Mrs. for her 026. You have to admire a lady that cuts her own wood to make log furniture. I would like to thank all that PM'd me. It would have gone to good use with any of you. I kind of feel bad I don't have more to give away. And thanks for all the nice comments. I appreciate it.
Jeff

Good choice, Very thoughtful

Good choice IMO.. Don't know the others but you have to admire the artistic abilities at the same time..

Nice to see something like this.

:clap:

Can't add

I can't add much to what others have said, but your gesture reaffirms the spirit that makes this such a great site to visit, especially when there is no fighting about which saw is best. + + + + JR

Latest posts

Back