Fundraiser for fixing 4 wheeler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaaccarlson

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I need to fix the quad my brother traded me and am short on funds. If you would like to help out please send money via PayPal to [email protected].

Ike

Last edited:
It needs new seals/gaskets, possibly more. It covers my leg in oil in about 10 minutes. I am short on funds to get parts. I was told it would be appropriate to post a fundraiser thread. I need to get wood moved and the tractor is in the shed getting new gaskets on the top end. I need the 4 wheeler up and running.

just my opinion but a fund raiser is for a good cause, not your own benefit. You will find alot of people is this forum especially that believe in doing for themselves. We prefer to be self sufficient if you need money then work....cut a load of wood and sell it....mow some lawns....dont come here begging.:greenchainsaw:

HH stop clowning around this guy is serious.

I hope there was copious amounts of alcohol involved during the thought process of thinking up this thread. At least come up with a "My brother's wife's sister's mother who is a nun was raped with a green banana at a Iron Maiden concert and needs therapy and a Harley." story.

LOL
Ian

I have always tried to do things for myself and always will, but sometimes things don't work out the way you planned.

Part 1: Basic Wants and Needs

One of the most basic concepts of economics is want vs. need.

What are they exactly?

A need is something you have to have, something you can't do without. A good example is food. If you don't eat, you won't survive for long. Many people have gone days without eating, but they eventually ate a lot of food. You might not need a whole lot of food, but you do need to eat.

A want is something you would like to have. It is not absolutely necessary, but it would be a good thing to have. A good example is music. Now, some people might argue that music is a need because they think they can't do without it. But you don't need music to survive. You do need to eat.

Seems this thread is nothing more than a vocabulary mix up. As much as I'd like to have a 4 wheeler, I don't need one. I'm sure most would agree a 4 wheeler is a luxury to have around but could live without it if necessary.

No soup for you.

Wtf????????
there are alot of things we "need" that we cant afford. Some people NEED a quad, some people "need" a quad.
just my opinion but a fund raiser is for a good cause, not your own benefit. You will find alot of people is this forum especially that believe in doing for themselves. We prefer to be self sufficient if you need money then work....cut a load of wood and sell it....mow some lawns....dont come here begging.:greenchainsaw:

He may be an S.A.R. and need his quad so it might not be begging.

ya know, without knowing the whole situation, I would say chase a mower, haul a load of wood or clear some fence row.
It is taken care of....thank you to those who helped.:clap:

good to hear.
so what was the rest of the story?

Last edited:
Im going to set up donation to my paypal account. I want to go get drunk today, and later buy a killer bag of weed.

Please send everything you have!! Thanks:jawdrop:

I would like a boat and a four wheeler too please send me all the money you can....

Latest posts

Back