Fundraiser for fixing 4 wheeler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want or need?

Hubby's hospital bill for his heart transplant: $926,000 (not including doctors bills, blood transfusions, etc., etc.,) Yes, we have insurance but the bill remains around $48,000 for our portion. We get more phone calls from collection agencies than we do from our extended family. :(

City mandated municipal sewer installation at the house: $15,000

Front bearing going out on my truck. Have a source for free wood, but will my truck make it?

Dash lights/odometer quit or roll like a slot machine on my truck.

Leak in the roof on the house = water in the basement.

Want or need?

Shari

PS No pity asked for, no donations asked for. Just what life is like around here.

I need to fix the quad my brother traded me and am short on funds. If you would like to help out please send money via PayPal to [email protected].

Ike

I hope this was a bad joke. If not, then carefully read wifenhubby's post and reconsider how needy you are. Then sell half the #### in your sig, along with your computer and go fix your 4-wheeler.

Stew...

Sorry I have to agree with Scattergun 13

I am all for helping out people in need. But more details are needed on this one before I can or will do anything. Sorry, I currently pull start my Quad because the starter is out and I will not pay the 400.00 to fix it. That is just me, but doing without is a way of life on the farm. Always has been that way always will be.

I start my tractor by hand too since the starter broke. The 4 wheeler is fixed, don't worry about it. I had some help from a fellow member here. I have worked very hard for what I have and am glad to have it so I can get things done. I was not whining for money and begging to the world...I was simply asking for some needed help. Sorry to get your dander up.

Ike

I hope this was a bad joke. If not, then carefully read wifenhubby's post and reconsider how needy you are. Then sell half the #### in your sig, along with your computer and go fix your 4-wheeler.

Stew...

Now that was a helluva good post, Stew. Best one I've read for a long time anyway........:cheers:

Stew...

Now that was a helluva good post, Stew. Best one I've read for a long time anyway........:cheers:

Yep. :agree2: :agree2:

Isn't a fundraiser like a raffle. Everyone put money in and a prize is given out. A donation is asking for money right.

I need guns and chainsaws. Obama promissed me the world but hasnt come through.

Or money will do to buy guns and chainsaws.

PM me if you want to send me money, or guns and chainsaws.

Ike you still need that welding on your brush gaurd? Would you be interested in selling the deere?

There are (2) sides to every coin, but I really don't agree with the original poster on this request. Desperate people do desperate things, and just maybe he was desperate!

I think he could have asked one of the Democratic Congress Members for some cash and they would have come thru with fast-cash, just like they did for Government Motors. GM didn't have to sell anything to get our moneyn now did they?

Craig

PS: I bet he voted for Obama too!!

Stew...

:agree2::cheers::agree2:

I'm sorry if this offends anybody, but OP must have a huge set to get on here begging for money. Suck it up, deal with it, and fix your own :censored: with your own money.

my 4 wheelers been broke for prolly 8 years now you dont see me cryin for money to fix it. hell i used to carry the rounds out 1 by 1 through the woods all the way to my 2wd truck.

please send me money so i can buy a 4wd truck lol

:agree2::cheers::agree2:

I'm sorry if this offends anybody, but OP must have a huge set to get on here begging for money. Suck it up, deal with it, and fix your own :censored: with your own money.

:agree2:

There are needs and wants. A need is something that is necessary for day to day survival. A want is not that.

I dont see how a 4 wheeler is a need.

This sounds like all the blacks from the inner city who expect :monkey: to provide for them and do nothing in return except shoot up crack and shoot at each other.

Ike, I think you're a good kid, but posting this probably wasn't the best idea.

I think scattergun nailed it. There's a heck of a lot of bigger problems in life than a broke wheeler.

Heck, if anyone just wants to throw money at fixing wore out junk, send it here. I have a couple tractors and various farm machinery that can easily absorb any money thrown at them!

Failing that, I guess I'll keep heading out the door at 0430 every week day and earn the money myself.

I think you guys have shown the error of his ways. I don't no if OP post was trying to be a funny post but it seems like it has gone in to a negative post. My vote is to let this post rest and fade away into the rest of the posts from the past. Or At least lock it so no one can post anymore negative stuff, I no it wasn't right to post such a ? when there are other people out there that need money just to buy food,etc, etc.

Beefie

youd think he would at least give us a reason why he NEEDED to fix his 4 wheeler so bad that he came asking for handouts on an internet forum, if he gave a legitimate reason for begging, people wouldnt have come down on him so hard.. but when u flat out just beg for money without any reason given, and call it a "fundraiser" people are gona give you ####, especially on a site where people bleed for their money

youd think he would at least give us a reason why he NEEDED to fix his 4 wheeler so bad that he came asking for handouts on an internet forum, if he gave a legitimate reason for begging, people wouldnt have come down on him so hard.. but when u flat out just beg for money without any reason given, and call it a "fundraiser" people are gona give you ####, especially on a site where people bleed for their money

I need a gun so I can protect my family.

Latest posts

Back