Gaining Access to an Old Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bill. Howja do that?

Just got lucky, really.
Figured it was one of the threads Brad started so did a search for 185736 specifying blsnelling as the poster.

There should be some way to search using only the thread number but it doesn't seem to work with that alone.
Hopefully someone will find a consistent method, this is definitely a problem that will come up often.
I'm also wondering if the loss of all the uploaded/non-linked pics is a permanent thing, that's a real bummer too.

I heard here they're working on a new search function. Once it's in place things will be better. I've also noticed that more and more of my old posts and stuff come up all the time, so don't give up yet.

I used to be able to tell people to look at my old build threads to see how I do a particular step but now I cant get any of them to come up.

Glad to get back into AS chainsaw forum. Been having withdrawals lately.
Like others, I'm missing access to a lot of posted photos that do not show up when searching. I have patience. I hope for the best to those who have the wisdom to get all of this fully functional again. Many thanks given to get it back this far.

I've tried using the search with no luck. I've had better luck with starting a new thread. When you type in the title for your new thread existing threads with the same words in the name come up. I had to do this to find the 660 tips an tricks thread.

Latest posts

Back