Gas can for chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Se where is a good place to get one of these cans?

I checked prices. From what I found, ACE Hardware had one of the best prices. I just got back from buying a 2.5 gal. can, and their price was $23.99. Their 5 gal. jug price was $33.99.

They didn't have the 6" flex extensions in stock. So, I ordered one off E-Bay for $6.07 shipped.

Also, decided to buy a snow shovel while at ACE. I haven't shoveled snow in years. Hope I don't stroke out.............:crazy:

that is all i have used for the past 4 years and the only can i will buy. i got two 5 gallon cans one for mix and the other for straight.

I have been using this can for years, the only problem I have with them is that when you are emptying 5 gallons into a machine it would be nice if the flow rate was better. I wish they would put a lock open feature on the bigger cans.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I bought one a year ago and love it. Just wish they were available in canada.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

View attachment 460833 I like these gas cans better it's a combination can the nozzle on the end you just stick in the gas or oil tank and push down and when the fuel or oil reaches tip it shuts off. But they are not cheap though I paid a little more than $150 for it. You can't get them here in the states

$150 for a gas can??????? :wtf:

Makes sense though for a Stihl user.:innocent:

I replaces all of my cans with the eagle safety cans. No more spills, time will tell quality. Only 1 yr in here.

I replaces all of my cans with the eagle safety cans. No more spills, time will tell quality. Only 1 yr in here.
I had mine two plus years dropped when brand new. Watch out when weather warms the seal is so good it will spray your face with gas.

Back