Georgia spring 2015 GTG (May 30, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer!!!! I would roll up all self contained and such with a smile and some saws...................but I can't. Beach wrestling championships at Carolina Beach outside of Wilmington and the boy is stoked. I even have our rooms reserved. I loved the first get together, awesome venue, very awesome hosts (honestly!!), and loads of wood and saws to cut and cut with. If you get a chance to go you really should, it's a great time. See some of you when I get the chance.

Shea

Count me in unless something comes up. I have a feeling it is going to be a Stihl fest, gonna have to represent for the Swedes.

Joe

You know we like those. Would like to see that old poo Lan run if its still around.

I'll still have it......and a few other Poulans will come along too.

You really need to be there...... can't go without a supervisor for the airplane pushing crew.

I do make a good "director" huh?

The wife and i are gonna make this one. Will see what fruits we have to make some pies, cobbler or something of the sort.

Do you have enough tables and chairs? I have 8 to 10 folding metal chairs and a table or 2 if needed.

Latest posts

Back