Georgia spring 2015 GTG (May 30, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question I have is , Do I need to bring anything to trade or sell? Like a Poulan Super 72 sand cast or a Homelite C-5 with 1/2" pitch chain. Tom

Ok, this is the sign up thread for the GTG. This is Saturday, May 30, 2015. Post if you're coming and I'll edit this thread to add your name.
1. fearofpavement
2. Groundi
5. cory@owen
6. zogger?
7. Hr woodsman
8. High-Wall
9. mofish 75
10. 46 Poulan
11. moondoggie
12. warpig6
13. warpig6's +1
14, 15, 16. Mastermind, Bubba, Jon
17, 18. Onan 18 and Rob

I want to come, tentative now, as both my big tractors are down, and need to hay asap. Should have been haying last few days. The hired on occasional equipment mechanic (this stuff is way above my paygrade) got stumped and ordered a service manual today, that won't come in for a week or two, then it is fix and get to haying, so it will be close. If I can't make it, I'll still chip into the kitty.

Ok, this is the sign up thread for the GTG. This is Saturday, May 30, 2015. Post if you're coming and I'll edit this thread to add your name.
1. fearofpavement
2. Groundi
3. Roll Tide
4. Roll Tide's +1
5. cory@owen
6. High-Wall

Hey Yall---I am in Albany Ga, and got addicted to the old chainsaws about a year ago. Got about 9 so far. 2 - 46 poulan bows, 2- xl homelites, 2- 7-19c homelites........... Also into old outboards 1950 and back--oldest is a 1937 johnson. I am a heavy equipment mechanic--cat man. My son and I would like to come to the meet-Look,buy,sell ----- Please make location clear for us new guys --Thanks David Dill Ps I will bring agiant bowl of banana pudding --our speciality at get to gethers.

FOP,

I'm planning on it. Gonna try to get my Grandad to ride along and bring his Homelite 923.

Latest posts

Back