Get them while they are HOT!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL it's all good, I'm just messing to.

You should send me a 362 or 036 though now to compare to the new makita for the derail...That outta cover it

Ouch you drive a hard bargin there, yikes. To give you a heads up though the 362 has alittle more power than the 361, alittle bit smoother but a tad heaveir. Is alot easier on fuel though. It will take the 362 a long time to ever catch the 361 in sales, the 361 was a hot seller from day one...

Thall I had to go to court today.
Judge says..Why did you throw the chair at your wife?

I Said.

Couldn"t pick up the table!

LOLOL, good one. When I was in front of the judge he said why yaw wanna get a divorce. I said its cheaper and less messy than murder,haha

LOLOL, good one. When I was in front of the judge he said why yaw wanna get a divorce. I said its cheaper and less messy than murder,haha

American Express Called me last week. Said they had a women using my Wifes card in Mexico. I said let her GO!

They asked Why?

Becuase she's been charging less than my wife!

u Want her Back?

American Express Called me last week. Said they had a women using my Wifes card in Mexico. I said let her GO!

They asked Why?

Becuase she's been charging less than my wife!

u Want her Back?

Want her back, hell no, your check is in the mail,LOLOLOL

Ouch you drive a hard bargin there, yikes. To give you a heads up though the 362 has alittle more power than the 361, alittle bit smoother but a tad heaveir. Is alot easier on fuel though. It will take the 362 a long time to ever catch the 361 in sales, the 361 was a hot seller from day one...

Yea I guess that was a hard bargain, I guess I could get by with a rebuildable 036. I mean hey it's worth a shot

Hey Muffler you should go easy on that old man Thall. I heard he just became eligible for AARP! :givebeer:

I always enjoy a good HiJack :cheers:

On Bailey's right now those famous 6401's are on sale for $469...that's $30 off with an instant rebate! Guess how I know of the great deal. :givebeer:

I do not like the 6401 since it shoots down the rational for getting any other saws, how am I supposed to have CAD?

To be honest it can do everything I have thrown at it, long bars it has the torque, short bars it has the speed.

I have not tried it milling but for everything else I really did not need a bigger saw.

It definitely is an over achiever once you have had a chance to really test it.

It will make a lot of Stihl Guys good salesman out of necessity (Thall is not going to be the last to get tested).

I will have to get seriously involved to justify all my other saws. who needs wood to be cut?

Here it is!

Look what came in the mail today. I just love saws in the mail. To top it off I got another surprise saw ill post some pics of later when I pick it up tonight

DSC04275.jpg
DSC04276.jpg

DSC04278.jpg

DSC04280.jpg

Congratulations. Those are nice saws. Like to try one someday, mean looking dogs on them. :cheers: [is that my jug on the table????] LOL :spam:

Congratulations. Those are nice saws. Like to try one someday, mean looking dogs on them. :cheers: [is that my jug on the table????] LOL :spam:

LOL, yup that's the jug. i was so mad when i got home and found that. I already had to open and re-tape your box once cause I found the flywheel on the desk. Mindless sometimes :givebeer:

Thanks for the positive statement! :clap:

It is a really good saw. I grew up running a pair of 365's and kinda have a thing for them. I bought up a couple home depot 6401's and turned a couple more into 7900's. makes for a cheap 7900

But for only one saw, the 6401 is a great saw that will last a lifetime in the hands of an average home wood cutter.

But when you have a dozen or two saws, you begin to relize it is very heavy for a 60 cc saw

1st run

All the wood here is still buried under snow but I just had to hear it run. This is the 1st run video of the new saw.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMEEBQVkeKI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMEEBQVkeKI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back