Good old boy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebmit67

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey people just putting the word out to anyone looking for friendly professional tree man have been climbing for over 25 years nothing i cant do plenty i dont want to do like not be taken care of when i take care of you want to work hard and safe .not half to death would like pay that says thank you .not good job BRO now go faster .i can fix it if its broke run your crane climb remove trim ECT. hell i can run the hole show if you need .want to re locate! so if your looking for the right guy for the job .thats me .Thanks .timber

Hey people just putting the word out to anyone looking for friendly professional tree man have been climbing for over 25 years nothing i cant do plenty i dont want to do like not be taken care of when i take care of you want to work hard and safe .not half to death would like pay that says thank you .not good job BRO now go faster .i can fix it if its broke run your crane climb remove trim ECT. hell i can run the hole show if you need .want to re locate! so if your looking for the right guy for the job .thats me .Thanks .timber

Goot thang grammer aint portent.

Please get some help writing a resume. Seriously, your post must not be any reflection of your resume. It may be best to talk with someone in a tree service company, show your skills/learning ability in person. Best of luck!

Hi there,

We are tree company located in Airdrie, Alberta Canada and we are looking for a hard working, responsible person to be a member of our team. We need you to be ISA Certified. If this is of any interest to you or you would like to chat more about this opportunity, please feel free to give us a call at 403-948-6174 or by email to: [email protected]

Thanks for you time,

ohio

Goot thang grammer aint portent.

wow your a real ass .you see little person . I have been working not writing and it was not a resume it was a call out . You see I still go by a good strong hand shake Bull ropes and RESPECT>and my skills speak for their self . so go polish your hand saw boy and call any company in toledo ohio ask who johnny rotton is ......TIMBER

Please get some help writing a resume. Seriously, your post must not be any reflection of your resume. It may be best to talk with someone in a tree service company, show your skills/learning ability in person. Best of luck!

Asplund now thats funny.......lol

Back