got a new stihl. my cancer is cured. lol.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now mule, if I were referring to you I'da said like a limp wrist on a dude riding a unicorn over a rainbow, lmao....

:jester:

where in adirondacks? I use to live in Plattsburgh-champlain valley. I have an aunt who lives in Glens falls/queensbury. and a cousin who lives in saratoga spriongs.

beautiful area up there. firewood heaven!

That's where I live

where in adirondacks? I use to live in Plattsburgh-champlain valley. I have an aunt who lives in Glens falls/queensbury. and a cousin who lives in saratoga spriongs.

beautiful area up there. firewood heaven!

I live in plattsburgh now. Just outside the rest of my life, with some years in NC/SC... Saranac was where I lived till about a year ago. Grew up here brotha. I do love the south though. Most are much friendlier than up here. And they are alot more relaxed about things too... Figger'd I'd end up back here, just never knew when. Lots to do for sure. Cheers buddy

:cheers: eh?

Ur gonna miss those redskin hot dogs realllllll soon, hehehehehe... And Michigans, lmao

I live in plattsburgh now. Just outside the rest of my life, with some years in NC/SC... Saranac was where I lived till about a year ago. Grew up here brotha. I do love the south though. Most are much friendlier than up here. And they are alot more relaxed about things too... Figger'd I'd end up back here, just never knew when. Lots to do for sure. Cheers buddy

:cheers: eh?

Ur gonna miss those redskin hot dogs realllllll soon, hehehehehe... And Michigans, lmao

Nice man. Do you have a big property to use those saws on? I agree I lived there 21 years. Peru Plattsburgh west chazy now in northern suberbs of Atlanta. I'm guessting you do computer work.

Maybe we could have those drinks if I ever go back up to see family.

Josh

she is sleeping with me tonight, lol

306.jpg

Just a word of advice on the 361... it prefers to face the opposite direction and likes a pillow.

:greenchainsaw:

Your house looks way too fancy for such a sweet saw. :):That thing needs to be in a dirty garage or on the forest floor. You can send it to me and I can put it in my dirty garage if you wish.

Nice and congrats!!! Being a single man you sure keep a nice clean home...No muddy boot prints on the carpet,,no cloths all over the floor,,bed.... LOL!!
I love new saws!! Whats gonna hurt the most is when you take it out in the woods and get oil ,,sawdust,,scratches on it... Dont know it you have one,,but buy ya a case for it or wrap it up to and frm the woods...Help protect from impact scuffs if you own a pickup,,and trow it in the back...Do your maint. I always clean the filter out after a day in the woods,,when it comes time to sharpen the chain,,I clean the inside chain cover,,bar groves,,,clutch area...Guess I'm picky about my stuff,,but you take care of it ,,it'll last you along,,,long time years to come........
Something about a new saw,,,like being married to a good woman..Take care of it and it'll ,, she will take care of you ...

Josh, I bought my 361 in May of this year and love it! After about a dozen tanks you won't believe it! Congratulations, now, uh, these guys are correct about your future. I've been saving for a 660 now, although I don't need one I sure do want one.

Latest posts

Back