gotta love facebook

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlcrazy20

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i put my firewood business (J&B Firewood) on facebook and since i have had more calls then before and am now worried about having too many customers. lol gotta love facebook

Never been on but can't for the life of me figure out what that has to do with selling firewwod?

i just started my facebook page yesterday. pretty interesting. good idea on advertising firewood on there. i'll have to do that.

its free advertising and i dont even get on it the wife does it all, including all the other advertising we do, she answers the phones, calls customers and campgrounds, and handles the deliveries and drivers. i just cut and split everyone else does the rest.

I think its a great idea,probably one I wouldnt have shared here,LOL!Soon everyone will use it,and your advantage won't be one....I may have kept that to myself,LOL.

What is facebook?

BYW - I am old fashioned... I "talk" on the phone. Also if I call someone, I identify myself... Hi this is Billy Bob calling!

When they call me (the younger ones), I have to ask who it is. Or play a guessing game until the tell me who they are...

Is this Nate?
Larry?
Brad?

Gotta wonder why, with facebook in the title, people that; a)don't use it, b) don't understand it, or c) are just so OCD that they have to reply on every thread, but this one p#$%^s them off, cause they can't tell you to use the sacred search function, would bother to reply. :confused::dizzy::deadhorse:

Back on topic, FB is a great resource to spread the word.

I forgot to add that i do use,and I like it,just like this site,it needs to be used with caution,and respect,but its reconnected me with a lot of old friends who have moved away,buddys from college,even found many of my fathers old freinds for him,at his age,they are happy to see friends still alive and well.Just be careful what you share on there,(take the time to set up the security)and who you let see your info and pics,and all will be fine...

The SIL put the word out regarding our firewood, and there was no responses from the FB page.

nope. doesn't interest me at all.

but, my old lady is on like 24/7 it seems...and playing that "farmville" thing...lol

My wife actually had to ween herself off of facebook. Now she is on me about AS. Im on FB, but not much. As on the other hand.......

My wife actually had to ween herself off of facebook. Now she is on me about AS. Im on FB, but not much. As on the other hand.......

i don't mind her on there...gives her something to do and she enjoys it.

she meets all kinds of people in that farmville thing.

i don't mind her on there...gives her something to do and she enjoys it.

she meets all kinds of people in that farmville thing.

The wife's whole family "farms". It's ridiculous. At Christmas, they all brought there laptops to the house so they could farm. But I agree, it keeps them busy. Besides when the family comes, suddenly I need to cut firewood....

Latest posts

Back