gotta make a trip to the heart doc!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowoodchopper

Polar Bear
Reaction score
I know this is the wrong forum guys! But just wanted to let anybody who cares know that Ill be gone a couple days, have to go have procedure done on my heart. I have had a problem all my life and its gotten worse ,tried meds and not so great so Im going under the knife and getter fixed! I hope!

Any prayers are appreciated!

I hope you feel 100 times better after having it done. :cheers:

Thanks to both of you guys, and yes it has been slowing me down a little, Im trying to work cattle,farm and truck for my boss and run my bucket truck and cut trees on the weekends , so I just need to be at my best!

Wishing you the best buddy! hope to see ya back soon!

Prayers sent...

I know this is the wrong forum guys! But just wanted to let anybody who cares know that Ill be gone a couple days, have to go have procedure done on my heart. I have had a problem all my life and its gotten worse ,tried meds and not so great so Im going under the knife and getter fixed! I hope!

Hope all goes good for you.....

You got it.

Best of luck to you mang!

Heart patient; Why do you keep all the ugly broads that are R.N's in the CICU?

Cardiologist; You really have to ask that question?

:cheers:

:hmm3grin2orange:

Prayer is the best medicine. I'll add you to my prayers Mo. God bless you and your family, Take care of yourself.
I love seein this love on this sight. God bless all.

I wouldn't sweat it Mochopper, I had an HT in 2004 and I'm the better man for it. It's more mentaly hard to get over it than physicaly. The trick is, never say die. The medical profession picks us off the floor, but we still have to be our own doctor.
I know your situation is worse than mine was, but don't give in.
You'll make it as long as you got two legs and a heart beat.
Hope you make a good recovery as the stars are in your favour.
All the best,
John

Good luck with the surgery. If I lived closer, I would offer to keep your saws warm while you recover.:hmm3grin2orange: Hope you feel better, prayers sent.

Back