gotta make a trip to the heart doc!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mowoodchopper

mowoodchopper

Polar Bear
I know this is the wrong forum guys! But just wanted to let anybody who cares know that Ill be gone a couple days, have to go have procedure done on my heart. I have had a problem all my life and its gotten worse ,tried meds and not so great so Im going under the knife and getter fixed! I hope!

Any prayers are appreciated!

stipes

stipes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Prayers sent...

I know this is the wrong forum guys! But just wanted to let anybody who cares know that Ill be gone a couple days, have to go have procedure done on my heart. I have had a problem all my life and its gotten worse ,tried meds and not so great so Im going under the knife and getter fixed! I hope!

Hope all goes good for you.....

django

django

ArboristSite Operative

You got it.

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron

I wouldn't sweat it Mochopper, I had an HT in 2004 and I'm the better man for it. It's more mentaly hard to get over it than physicaly. The trick is, never say die. The medical profession picks us off the floor, but we still have to be our own doctor.
I know your situation is worse than mine was, but don't give in.
You'll make it as long as you got two legs and a heart beat.
Hope you make a good recovery as the stars are in your favour.
All the best,
John

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Good luck with the surgery. If I lived closer, I would offer to keep your saws warm while you recover.:hmm3grin2orange: Hope you feel better, prayers sent.

Latest posts