• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Grab Bags! Husqvarna 350 and 385xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well, got some extra parts taking up space. I put a bunch of 350's together, and this is some extra stuff left over from the builds. Extra parts are a MUST if you are building ... take from the grab bag, add to it, pass it along!

Top cover (primer bulb version)
some carbs...likely need rebuild....
top handle
chain brake handle
misc other stuff.... and I'll throw in a few extras beyond whats pictured.
$60 shipped CONUS pp FF

Just did a 385xp, bought a grab bag, took from it, added to it....

Couple clutch side chassis pieces
One flywheel side chassis piece ... broken crossmember
muffler...banged up
bag of little stuff .... here's where the parts guys make their $$... there's lots of little goodies in here
oiler
couple limited coils...bad wires need replacement
top handle
gas tank - didn't pressure test this one... throttle pieces are half there... missing the spring and lockout
etc etc....

$200 shipped CONUS pp FF

pics to follow

UPDATE: some 385 parts sold.... remainder of 385xp grab bag is $120 shipped CONUS ppFF ....

parts gone... tank, top handle, muffler, starter cover... a few misc small parts associated w/ these parts.

parts still available: cases, flywheel, misc small parts, oiler, 2x limited coils w/o wires...

see photo:
20150110_094146[1].jpg

im out of lunenburg ma. i just picked up a really nice 350 last night sadly. only thing it needs is the top cover to be mint (exhaust burnt the leading edge a little)

Bump ... and UPDATE, both coils for 385xp are broken, and will NOT be included. So now we're at $80 shipped for the 385xp stuff. $60 shipped for the 350 stuff...
Do you still have the cases and whatnot for the 385 and are the cases useable? If so I'll take them

Back