Happy Thanksgiving chainsaw queers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roll Tide

Trolltide
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all fellow CAD victims a very happy Thanksgiving. Stay safe traveling and enjoy all your family and friends. I'm going to breakfast and clearing out a hollow.

Haha it takes one to know one! Happy Thanksgiving, boys.

I don't get it why am I queer?

Chainsaw queer! Not Queer queer!!
It's sorta like bieng car queer, or Gun queer, but with chainsaws.

Ya know, hanging out and yakking endlessly about saws with other dudes, spending hours tinkering on clapped out saws and playing in the woodpile, instead of chasing skanks or playing golf.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I hope all you guys get a chance to spend too much time with Family and friends, and eat too darn much!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Ya know, hanging out and yakking endlessly about saws with other dudes, spending hours tinkering on clapped out saws and playing in the woodpile, instead of chasing skanks or playing golf.

I hope all you guys get a chance to spend too much time with Family and friends, and eat too darn much!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Never heard that one before but understand now. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote
I couldn't have said it better myself. Ill be spending time with my saws today too. Don't forget to feed them too.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Ha Ha Ha playing golf, thats rich, GOLF ha ha ha ha!
My uncle plays golf all the time and works a saw back and forth in wood like the teeth are stationary, its comical and scary at the same time.

Sorry, I had a set of clubs and traded them for .22-250 brass, I can however explode golf balls with the 250

Ha Ha Ha playing golf, thats rich, GOLF ha ha ha ha!
My uncle plays golf all the time and works a saw back and forth in wood like the teeth are stationary, its comical and scary at the same time.

Sorry, I had a set of clubs and traded them for .22-250 brass, I can however explode golf balls with the 250

Awesome. I hate golf and the stigma that goes with it. At the arsenal, we have a beautiful government-maintained golf course that all the suits play on. There are 5 of us on post designated as the "Goose Squad". We go on the golf course with 12-gauges during the wildlife management season and spray goose parts all over the green. We obviously take the birds with us, but we leave hulls and wads everywhere ;)

That's the only use a golf course has IMO. A great landing pad for waterfowl.

Awesome. I hate golf and the stigma that goes with it. At the arsenal, we have a beautiful government-maintained golf course that all the suits play on. There are 5 of us on post designated as the "Goose Squad". We go on the golf course with 12-gauges during the wildlife management season and spray goose parts all over the green. We obviously take the birds with us, but we leave hulls and wads everywhere ;)

That's the only use a golf course has IMO. A great landing pad for waterfowl.

That's funny #### right there.

Latest posts

Back