Heartbreaker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burvol

Bullbuck
Reaction score
Two days ago I stopped off at my favorite after-work fishing hole. I parked on the side of a small two lane highway, approximately 5 feet off of the white line. I have been doing this for years. Love it down there.

After fishing for a couple of hours I dedcided to head on out, up the trail with two nice fish and call it a day. When I got back to my truck to stick my fish in the cooler, I noticed only one bar poking out of my box. ####. I then looked up to see my Master lock had been cut off. Sure enough... I opened my box and my Jacob J. built 395 with a brand new Cannon Super Bar in 110 drivers is gone.

I can't figure out why my 660, tree jack, rigging sack full of gear, radios, ect. were untouched. The 395 gets parked on the passenger side of the box, wedged between the 660, handle of my jack, and wooden milk crate bolted into the side. To top it off, my gun rack that holds two axes is behind the saws, with the lower axe handle tucking in the pistol grip of the 395, with a bungy cord holding them tight. What gives? I figure a tweeker would have taken all of it. The only thing I can think of is that A: someone wanted that specific saw and knew I had it. or B: someone took that saw being it was on the side of the box away from the road. Either way, stuff had to be moved and the lid has to be all the way up to get either saw out. I kinda think they saw the 395 with black long bar, killer big wood dawgs and wanted it.

I am heartbroken. My family does not need this right now. I had the ultimate 2 saw gig for what I do. Jacob J. built that saw for me, and that's what really hurts. He is a busy guy that has an important job. He took the time to build me a killer saw and make it just right. That means something to me.

I filed a report with the State Patrol.

Last edited:
Hey Burv, I hope you can get yer saw back although it is a long stretch. I had a truck and all my tools stolen In Stockton. Yeah go figure stocktons a shat whole n a half. Hope things get better man,
jd

Dang pard! Sorry to hear that. I abhor thievery...wish I could help ya catch them. I had a very nice motorcycle stolen from me once when I was working for Columbia so I know how you feel...good luck with catching them.

Sorry for the lost saw, hope you get it back, ya never know.
At least they didn't take it all.
Nothing worse than Thieves and liers.

Burvol

That really SUCKS!!!!!! Why can't some people leave others stuff alone,just leave it.It doesn't belong to you! You didn't pay for it,it wasn't given to you,you didn't get it in a trade. LEAVE IT ALONE!! I'll fess up, I stole once and I paid big time,I lost count how many times that leather belt hit my bare ass.Never stole again.Hope some good luck rolls your way Burvol !!
Lawrence

Whatever you do, and I hope you get to do something, don't broadcast it. Just do what needs to be done and go on. Thieves who take a working man's tools need to pay.

I'm not using my 660 right now and probably won't be for a little while. If you need it I'll send it up.

Randy,
No way, I'll keep keep the yellow ones in my shop! I thought I'd offer a skinney lil white/orange model, they're neglected.

Man I hope you bust em. Break their hands all to pieces, thieves don't go to the police and they usually don't get proper punishment when they get caught by the police. . . .:chainsawguy::blob2:

Burvy... sounds like the cats might have know what they were lookin' for in the back of your truck. Since only one saw was taken and the lock was cut. They could have been casin' your rig for some time. Just waitin' for the right time.

I'm actually mad just typin' this out! :angry::angry::angry:

Gary

Latest posts

Back