Heatmor door hoses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick2752

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My unit is about 7 yrs old, I've only had it for 2 but Im thinking I should replace or have a spare set of door hoses. Does anyone make an insulated hose or maybe even a stainless steel braided hose that would work?

I just replaced mine this fall; basically they fell apart they were so bad. Now I just used new heater hose and left it alone, but mabye some thin wrap insulation would help or header tape from a auto parts store?

I just replaced mine this fall as well, not because there was a problem just as preventative maintenance! I did my research and got the same stuff that was on it because the regular heater hose that i found at the local auto shops were not near as tough looking! Then i ordered a bunch of this for there are three of us with the heatmor! Insulone by dayco products is the stuff the part number is 80316. Hope this helps! if not......:spam:

Are you sure 80316 is a good part number ???/ Tried on daycos website and said not a part number.

That's a nice feature Heatmor has. Seems like they would have figured out by now how to put some kind of shutoff in. Keep some high cuff insulated neoprene gloves and spare hose sections on hand. With 2 people you can get them changed out pretty quickly.

Forced, I see they sell in 50' lengths, did you buy some, and are you interested in selling 6'. Pete

I had to replaced mine the other day, opened the fire box door and the top hose just broke apart. 3 1/2 years of continuous burning it lasted, I'm glad it happened now and not when it was 20 below out, that would suck!

Back