Hello from Bavaria!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!.....I used to buy some beer at the local market called "Bavaria or Bavarian".......Ummmmm, GOOD stuff but they no longer carry it. :censored:

Welcome! I see you have a Stihl 361. Since that's already out of the way, what other questions do you have?:) I'm joking.

You live in a beautiful place. My wife and I spent 2 weeks in Berchesgaten and Salzburg about 20 years ago.

Wow, thanks to all for your open arms!

To me it's pretty cool to talk with people overseas.

And by the way, sorry for my bad english, but i'm tryin'... :dizzy:

:cheers:

Last edited:
And by the way, sorry for my bad english, but i'm tryin'... :dizzy:

:cheers:

You're doing great and by the way, better than most here! :laugh:

PS....Gave ya a "welcome" shot of "rep".....Click the "User CP" link and you'll catch onto the game. :givebeer:

Hey Knight, your English is great. I am always impressed by people who master more than one language. It also amazes me the fact that we can instantly communicate with others from all over the planet. We are kind of like a big extended family here who just happen to like chainsaws. :)

Hey Knight, your English is great. I am always impressed by people who master more than one language. It also amazes me the fact that we can instantly communicate with others from all over the planet. We are kind of like a big extended family here who just happen to like chainsaws. :)
Yea, we should be thankful for Al Gore. Isnt he the one who invented the internet so we can talk like this? lol

Back