Hello from Bavaria!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome

As others have stated, your english is better than many of us here, me included. I envy your location. I have been to Bavaria 5 or 6 times and find it a beautiful part of the world. The marvels of technology allow us to not only make friends around the US, but also around the world. You will enjoy this site, and the knowledge held by the members is incredible. Enjoy. JR

Welcome to the site!!!

Alot of really good people on here!!! Vergugen!!!!!

Wilkommen! Gruss Gott

Here's a short tale for you, auf Deutsch. "Der herr Burgermeister gibt bekannt, dah ab Donnerstag Bier gebraut wird und deshalb ab Mittwoch nicht mehr in den Bach geschissen werden darf!" :)

Last edited:
Hi Guy's, and greetings from Bavaria ! :clap:

Servus aus Wien. Hoffe es gefällt Dir hier. Hier gibt es ein haufen sehr gute info und die Leute hier sind wirklich lustig.

OK translation is in progress:

High from Vienna/Austria(little add on maybe not everybody knows where Vienna is;) ). Hope you like it here. There are loads of great info here and the guys are really funny.

Nice advartar

7schlaefer
7sleeper

Sorry, forgot to tell you, every new german member of AS has to pay the other members "ein helles Hefeweizen" before his 30 th post :cheers:

Bier her, Bier her, oder ich falle um, juche
Bier her, Bier her, oder ich falle um!
Soll das Bier im Keller liegen
und ich hier die Ohnmacht kriegen?
Bier her, Bier her, oder ich falle um!
:cheers: :biggrinbounce2: :cheers:

Sorry, forgot to tell you, every new german member of AS has to pay the other members "ein helles Hefeweizen" before his 30 th post :cheers:

:agree2:

Whew! Thank god no one knows how good Austrian beer is. :cheers: :givebeer:

7sleeper

All this German speak has me confused and jealous so I'll give ya another welcome in my mother Country's tongue. :cheers:

benvenuto

Back