Help. Got a Used Cat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know a name is important. but yo know as well as I do. That fesky feline aint gonna give a half a **** when you call his name. He might shoot an eye at you real quick, but beyond that, its pretty much gonna be, "hay, #### you lady, i do what i want" so a name for a cat is kind of moot. you can call him all day wondering where hes at and he comes out from the porch you are standing on looking at you like, "what are you retarded lady?"
Allthough I found a tomcat Maincoon that would race to met me whenever I yelled "TOM" he stuck around ironside for a while then moved on. I have herd of sightings of him though.....

Beg to differ with you. If you spend a little time with them it is amazing how dog like they become. I come home and they all come running to greet me and I call them and they all come running as well. Well except Diesel he just wants to play fetch with the ball. Really.

Beg to differ with you. If you spend a little time with them it is amazing how dog like they become. I come home and they all come running to greet me and I call them and they all come running as well. Well except Diesel he just wants to play fetch with the ball. Really.

hahaha strange cats..

The one I really liked would walk me down the road to the school bus. She'd wait all day. If I caught a ride with somebody else, I'd have to go down and call her to come home.

Well, I'll go out and see if Grapple will appear for food...:cheers:

Latest posts

Back