Help i'ding my Johnsred

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right!

..and it can't be a 90 or 801, as the recoil side is very different + some.....:)

...the 90 sure looks cooler, but the 910 probably is a better saw! :)

801 has no decomp and louvers in the front of the air filter, I guess the 90 might as well.

So the 910 was bigger(more cc's) than the 920/930 series?

Usually not
, but a few 100cc ones probably were made before Jreds were stopped from doing that by E-lux (I suspect Husky in the background).

Before Magnus' post above, I believed it was only prototypes.......

This story is not something that is proven to me, more like a likely scenario......

Last edited:
attachment.php

It sure isn't a 801..

This is easyer now when you can tell there is a oiler cap there...
And it looks better in proportions now when you brightened up the pix a bit.

The 910 was intended to be a 100cc saw. This got changed as resoult of the merger with Husqvarna. No need for a 100cc Jonny..
There was "some" let out to coustemer I am told. I don't think it was many though.

This is easyer now when you can tell there is a oiler cap there...
And it looks better in proportions now when you brightened up the pix a bit.

The 910 was intended to be a 100cc saw. This got changed as resoult of the merger with Husqvarna. No need for a 100cc Jonny..
There was "some" let out to coustemer I am told. I don't think it was many though.

I wish I could be one of the lucky ones. I hope to get one in the near future.
I am trading my Super Wiz 80.

According to Mike Acres site Jonsered made a 1020 that was 100cc and there is a picture of it. I have never seen or heard of one though.

Latest posts

Back