Help me out fellas, i am getting frustrated with my 261/262 issues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okey dokey, this is slow but nevertheless, now i have the front handle bar as well as the top, and i think i only need some screws naturally, ignition module and that carb and i have all i need :msp_wub:

I dont know if you guys have some aftermarket plastics and bars available there, but i can only get OEM ,except for that piston, so my top cover and handle are all new stuff. Well, pricey, but what can i do, and they are spanking new as well, making the appearance nice, after i scrub the visible parts of used stuff as well as i can.

What do you people use to clean your saws plastics and paints ? I see a lot of unpainted, used saws that are very clean here :clap:

DO you find parts :

#503 07 83-01
#503 40 56-01

useful for 261 modding, with muffler.

They are from some bigger(in my eyes) Husky, screw attached exhaus opening and mesh. From 288 if i remember it right. Well anyways, thats what i have.

Wowze,

some sort of progress, since i got the cases split today, and if the weather su-ks ba-ls during weekend so i wont be going after black grouses, i think ill take a few pictures when i fir the new bearings, seals and put the cases back together.

So, any ideas or suggestions, regarding 262 woods porting, would be highly appreciated.

Got the piston home as well so the "needs" list is shorter, i am after carb if anything.

Back