Help! They're Tearing Down My Trees Tomorrow!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to assume it works on all types of hippies, tree huggers, Nancy's, and or your garden variety of panty wastes. But your milage may vary hell I was just told about this like 2 days ago and honestly been to buisy with this concrete project to try it yet
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think you meant to say, "pantywaist,"
a feeble or effeminate person

"Panty wastes" would have an entirely different meaning, equal to what you'd normally find in a diaper.

Yep sorry!! He's gone anyway , so no matter got to thinking later it had to be a troll no one is that stupid!!!!!!!!!!

Yep sorry!! He's gone anyway , so no matter got to thinking later it had to be a troll no one is that stupid!!!!!!!!!!
no one is that stupid!!!!!!!!!!" Really?
:(
So glad you are 100% sure the op was a troll! Otherwise, I can't imagine why, with all the insults slung his/her way, any "real" person asking an honest question would ever come back here again.

I want to give everyone an update here. I don't know what happened but by dear Charlie the Sugar Maple Tree is still standing and blooming as beautiful as ever. People are idiots. Charlie is not dead. Six years after this last post Charlie is still going strong. I have no clue why the school did not chop him down but if they did I would've been recording everything. It's illegal to chop down trees in NYC and I'm lucky that Charlie has been spared. I need to figure out a way to landmark Charlie and to keep him from being chopped down in the future. People here have asked me why I'm living in the concrete NYC jungle if I love trees so much. It's because I live in the concrete jungle I love trees so much. Every one of them in this concrete jungle is precious. I live in NYC because I love it. I'm an artist and I can see Vermeer, Chardin, and Rothko in an hour. Since Covid, I've seen how important Charlie the Tree is to my beloved squirrels and birds too. Don't get me started on my squirrels. You have no idea... ❤️

The local county was told to cut two trees down at the courthouse. They refused then during the July 4th fireworks a large limb ame down killing two folks

Latest posts

Back