HEY BOB! What's steel, sharp. . .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Least he has the nerve to go shirtless lol. Ifin I did that people would run screaming and cry and would need therapy for life O_O. I need to shed the winter weight .....too much wrenching and driving truck. The front side of me looks like a smiley face..:msp_smile:

Hey Randy! Bring that machine up here and we'll try it out in some real rocks. You might want to wear a shirt up here, I expect the mosquitoes to make a showing soon.

they started showing here last night ,want me send you some ?

I was smooshing them devils down in the Bitterroot last weekend. None have showed their pointy faces here. . . Yet. :msp_sneaky:

I'll toss yer sorry butts in front of my tiller.:hmm3grin2orange:

When I saw this picture. . . This song started playing in my head. :laugh::laugh:

I reckon instead of a red hat this year at the PWN GTG -- Randy needs to break out the Mac Yellow speedo.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wyx6JDQCslE?list=PLD1346824C2A613E4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Cause you might get saw chips in places that you'd rather not?

Now that's smartz!

Got some blown down my armpit hole the other day, and they nestled in nice around my waistband. I could only take THAT for about 4 minutes. :laugh:

Back