Hey NYCSM, the VTCSS is here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taplinhill

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
That would be the Vermont Chain Saw Syndicate.
There's only one member, and I don't have a hang out.
And I have to do something about the food.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The MWSS, Mid West Saw Slingers, would be interested in forming an alliance. We have been looking for a sister club in the East. We don't have a club house but do have a 1976 Winnebago we drag around with an old dump truck. One of our members works for Frito Lay so we have pretty good grub as well.
What kind of product do you move? We deal mostly in Oak and Hickory, all top shelf stuff.
So...........wanna become our East region connection and join us in our quest to dominate the firewood distribution channels in the U.S.

We are presently trying to expand to Europe and have a contact in Norway who knows a Troll who is reputed to be the firewood Czar of the Nordic countries. He's supposed to be a pretty bad ass dude who files saw chain with his teeth.

I'm in Vermont, we have Maple. That would be a nice compliment to your offerings.
And I like BBQ Fritos (but not them twist things).

I think we can work something out. I'll have my people contact your people and set up a meet.

I agree on the Fritos, the twisty things are for wannabes.

Back