Hey Washington guys!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are a brave soul. Sending your girl into a logging supply plave to pick up goodies. If you think that makes her a keeper, what do you think the other patrons (loggers) will think?

She went to Wood's today...i better keep this one for a while.. said the store wasn't as big as she expected, said the people were really nice, and it did have a fair amount of stuff...she got me some goodies

hmmm...wonder how far she is from madsens?

SO WHAT DID SHE GET YOU?!?!

calendar

I'm guessing a Sthil calendar :greenchainsaw:

Oooohhhhh.....yeaaaaaa! I was so busy thinking about the calendar, I almost didn't notice, you spelled stihl wrong!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:greenchainsaw:

You are a brave soul. Sending your girl into a logging supply plave to pick up goodies. If you think that makes her a keeper, what do you think the other patrons (loggers) will think?

Don't worry, at least for the two stores in Chehalis, we got them used to it already. And they carry smaller socks, gloves, and boots for us, except Madsen's doesn't carry small enough boots. :confused:

The guy in the other store explains how the ratchet suspension is a good feature in a hardhat. His line? "On days when we feel good about ourselves, we can adjust it to a larger size. On low esteem days, it is easy to adjust to a smaller size." :clap:

HA HA!! well they either thought she was a man in disguise(def. wrong).... or that is the reason everybody was so nice to her:clap:

Woods is my new favorite saw shop. Very nice & helpful people there plus it's only 20 minutes from my house.

Is this the same owner of Woods thats in Longview or diff outfit?

not entirely sure...all i wanted was a t-shirt of something...i know she get me one of those, some logging stickers, and something that she said was a surprise(do they sell stihl lingerie in there?:cheers: ):)

Maybe a customized bar cover just for you.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back