Hi I am from minnesota and need help solve with wood furnace!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Daka was made in 1982. I like the height of it (easier for me to load wood with my bad hip) and the big ashtray. Much better than Hot Blast and Englander I had before.

Link for you who may be interested:

DAKA | Supplementary Wood-burning Furnace

The photos of my Daka can be found at this:

Welcome to Kodak Gallery!

Dave, one of the nice fellow on this forum, was here and he said I needed longer chimney and different top so the air flow would be better. And dry wood. Then I should be good to go. Thanks Dave!! You're wonderful man. You were HUGE HELP!

" Don't make me drive over there Rags...
your not that far away ya know! " hey keith ! you know i was there yesterday delivered a load of dry oak to a neighbor... was going to stop and say hi? but figured you were out fishing!! instead of doing the firewood bit... have a great day friend.

Ya got me pegged...Here's a trip from Sunday..I'm shooting my good friend Doug.[video=facebook;1802423862491]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1802423862491&comments[/video]

Thanks be to Dave and Austin for your help!!

Both men came to our place. Looked over the Daka. Helped me correct the chimney and taught me the temperature control reducing the creosote buildup. And they helped me load and unload huge amount of firewood.

I'd like to think we've made good friends.

I really appreciate the lesson in the art of firewood and burning.

The Pillager Family

Both men came to our place. Looked over the Daka. Helped me correct the chimney and taught me the temperature control reducing the creosote buildup. And they helped me load and unload huge amount of firewood.

The Pillager Family

Good on you guys Dave and Keith.

The Pillager Family
we all need good friends rags!! not just being close neighbors, but willing to help each other and just others when the call is put out!! yes were going to be good friends rags... cant wait to get you out in the fish house to get hooked on them little crappies hey?? lol

Latest posts

Back