Hire A Tree Cutting Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I can't argue with you there! You can tell that guy is either is on crack or has done alot of it in his life time! Listen to his speach and look into his eyes...crackhead!!!

That had to be staged...I have seen some amateurish treework in my day but nothing like that. Guy has an uncanny resemblance to Dave Chapelle. Guy like that wouldn't last 1 month in the trees, he'd be a goner.

Diesel JD said:
That had to be staged...I have seen some amateurish treework in my day but nothing like that. Guy has an uncanny resemblance to Dave Chapelle. Guy like that wouldn't last 1 month in the trees, he'd be a goner.

Well, there WAS a film crew handy. I suspect they heard about this guy and arranged to show up and film him in action.

I thought i heard them saying the guy doing most of the talking has a tv show,and its his house. Dunno staged or not its some funny stuff. Sad thing is I've seen some guys who remind me of James. Also i thought some newer people to the site might wanna see this .

Last edited:
looks pretty real to me but theres no way in the world that anybody would be that stupid. ive seen some dumb climbers but that has to take the cake. my only thought is that the house that the trees were dropped on was up for demo. but who knows....it does look like dave chapelle though...VERY FUNNY ill show this one at the chainsaw safety classes i teach high schoolers.

to sum it up: Stupid guy+ crack + alcohol + chainsaw + stupidity = one hell of a laughf
:hmm3grin2orange: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-mike

Lol yeah it is. It's still hilarious after so long.

The newbies of the forum wern't privaleged(lol) enough to meet Treeminator before he got banned. He was a very entertaining fool that liked to go half ass about his treework like this guy in the vid, thus why people are calling the guy in the vid; Treeminator ;)

James

Hi All,
I remember the first time I seen this clip,my jaw near on hit the floor..and like some the rest of you have said it looks staged..I to have suspected this,but once your over the shock of it,it is hilarious.

Back