Holy Smokes...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that earlier when looking for parts for my 028. Heck, I ought to repaint my 028, install a super slug and jug, and hock it! I can then go buy a new 260 pro!!:dizzy:

Probably not my brightest moment...

to admit it here of all places, but I believe I would pay stupid money for a brand-new/unstarted MS360 Pro.

Yup

Yeah :clap: :dizzy: glad I missed that one! Recent auction too. Good to know they're stihl out there. That sold for a little north of what a current 361 sells for... any clue what an 036/360 sold for new? Can't be a whole lot less than that...

All the other Stihl Pro-saws I "need" are still in the catalog, so it's just a matter of saving up and plugging away. Topping the most-endangered list (and also the least pricy) is the 260Pro. Though the ones in the know claim otherwise, I think if one wanted one of these, now is the time.

I think I paid about $459 for my last 036. If I could get one for that now I would have it. Great saw, the 036...

Back