Home Made Pressure, Vacuum and Leak-Down Adapter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually hook mine to the impulse hose and just leave the spark plug in it unless, of course, the saw doesn't have an exterior impulse line.
The item pictured can be made out of an old spark plug. Just take the center out of the spark plug and epoxy as piece of copper tubing through it.

I usually hook mine to the impulse hose and just leave the spark plug in it unless, of course, the saw doesn't have an exterior impulse line.
The item pictured can be made out of an old spark plug. Just take the center out of the spark plug and epoxy as piece of copper tubing through it.
I presume you didn’t realise it was a video? LoL

I saw the youtube thing on it but most of us already made one of these several years ago. Mine is at least 10 years old; maybe I should have made a video but without the accent..

As a redneck some of that lingo they use in those videos is hard for me to unscramble.

I was making those spark plug adapters 10-15 years ago but I only speak redneck type language so I could not make a accent video but could have probably sent in (mailed) some black/white pictures from my Kodak instamatic camera by USPS mail. Some of my home brew spark plug adapters are for a low pressure schrader valve. (and I modded the homebrew schrader valve spring myself for use with a homemade compression tester for small cc engines. remove the schrader valve when doing vac/pressure tests.
Some posts on this site about such. Some of the ideas for such also came from a palmer jr.

Seems most of them now days have the video accent???????????????????
If I had that accent I would not be classed as a redneck. and would not fit in with the crowd in this neck of the woods.

Not sure what you are talking about, you guys have the accent, not us!

That explains it.

Never thought of it that way.

Us rednecks are the foreigners. (and have our own lingo)
I see converts on the computer in feedbacks to convert Spanish, Chinase, etc, to English but no aussie or redneck convert.

Would that be discrimination??

I do have a redneck dictanary.

I was making these adapters before I joined here in 2007, after joining I sent many on here an adapter for use on many older vintage saws that did not have impulse hoses, they are one of my very handy tools for diagnostic chores on two strokes. I see no difference on who makes them or the method used to get there, they are very useful.

I was making these adapters before I joined here in 2007, after joining I sent many on here an adapter for use on many older vintage saws that did not have impulse hoses, they are one of my very handy tools for diagnostic chores on two strokes. I see no difference on who makes them or the method used to get there, they are very useful.
But did you make a Super 8 movie of you making them Jerry?

Back