Homelite Super EZ Auto Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhellwig

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I am finally getting around to fixing up the old super ez I found in a shed a few years ago. I need a few parts but I can't tell what ipl I need to look at on homelites web site so I can get part numbers.

The model and serial is:

S-EZ

That is what it says on the tag on the side of the carb box.

The following parts I am looking for part numbers and sources:

Carb kit
Fuel line
fuel filter
Air filter
Clutch bearing
Bucking Spikes and bolts

Bar chain and rim and drum I can find easy. I know the bucking spikes I am going to have to find a used set. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
any small engine shop should have the carb kit and fuel lines, call around you may be able to find all your parts at one place. I am lucky enough to have a chainsaw junk yard here with lots of super ez's laying around.

All of the local shops are irritating or don't know anything. I am in need of the part numbers so that I can order stuff online.

What does all the ut numbers on the ipls mean? I can't tell which serises of saw I have. Homelite lists like 6 of them.

I now have another question. I am missing the plate that covers the clutch. I can't remember if it was there when I found the saw or not. I am wondering if there should be a nut on the end of the crank? I see in one ipl there is no nut and the plate is held on by two screws.

There are new, old stock spikes on ebay all the time. Same with air filters and some of the other parts you are needing. Good luck, rippin little saw once you have it up & running. DW

You are right on the no nut on the clutch side, the clutch is the nut the clutch has a large washer\cover that is attached by the two screws.

You can get all of those parts on ebay. I use tygon for the fuel line & any old generic (good quality) filter. I would also ditch the points & spend the $20 for an atom chip - you wont regret that.

Awesome little saws when they are set up right. I use mine all the time. Keep the carb tuned correctly & use fresh gas with good oil & keep the chain sharp & it will run a long, long time. Mine will start cold in 3-6 pulls after its been sitting a while. As has been said before they have alot of snot for a 40cc saw. Set it up with a 14" bar & 325 chain & you cant stop it. I usually have to go through the carb at least every other year (thanks to E10) sometimes more, but thats about it.

All of the local shops are irritating or don't know anything. I am in need of the part numbers so that I can order stuff online..............

There is no reason to get irriitated. If you want to keep your business local run down to Gingerich's. There is no reason to go online. On a side note I bought out a bunch of NOS parts from a dealer down in your area. I believe it was over in Farmington. There were some NOS Homelite and McCulloch saws in the lot. I sold most of the new 150 saws but I think I kept the SEZ saws/parts,

Bill

On a side note I bought out a bunch of NOS parts from a dealer down in your area. I believe it was over in Farmington. There were some NOS Homelite and McCulloch saws in the lot. I sold most of the new 150 saws but I think I kept the SEZ saws/parts,

Bill

I know exactly who you are talking about. I grew up in/near farmington and he is who we bought parts off of when I was mowing all the citys lawns in town.

As far as the local guys being irritating, the closest stihl dealer will argue with you even if you tell him exactly what you want and doesn't want to fix anything. The next closest is a john deere dealer that won't take the time to look up parts, just tells you that they don't have it. The cheapest stihl dealer around didn't even know the difference between full chisel chain and semi chisel but man are they cheap on parts and oil.

I haven't been down to Gingerich's. I have been meaning to but never have the time.

IPL needed

If anyone can send me an IPL for a Super EZ AO, it would be much appreciated. I have pm'd a few guys that said they had them and have not gotten a response. I need to replace an oil line and possible a duckbill, but want to make sure I am ordering the right parts. Or I may just buy a whole parts saw off fleabay. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out. Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread, didn't feel like starting a new one.

i used the 1/8" id tygon... i'll see if i can measure the od size and let ya know. it worked perfect in the ez auto i'm doing.

-loco

Loco,

That original post was from January of this year. I posted in this thread to see if I could get the ipl and I found it in another thread. Sorry for the confusion.

On another note, do you know the line size for the oil line that runs out the bottom of the tank and below the muffler? Mine has started to crack.

If anyone can send me an IPL for a Super EZ AO, it would be much appreciated. I have pm'd a few guys that said they had them and have not gotten a response. I need to replace an oil line and possible a duckbill, but want to make sure I am ordering the right parts. Or I may just buy a whole parts saw off fleabay. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out. Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread, didn't feel like starting a new one.

You can download an IPL at Chainsawr World's largest inventory of Chainsaw Parts Scott is a site sponsor.

nah i dont know it right off hand but i'll try to get in the shop and throw the digital caliper on mine this weekend sometime.

-loco

Back